on Tuesday, 09 October 2012.
A fire that started shortly after 6 PM Sunday evening leavesa family of five without a home. Twoadults and three children made it out safety after their home caught fire,leaving the home a total loss. Themobile home was surrounded by flames when firefighters arrived from Lee CenterFire Department, and they had to call on Taberg and West Leyden departments tohelp put out the flames. Lee CenterChief Joe Baker reports that the fire started around the electrical panelbox. Baker also reports that two kittensdid not make it out alive. A crew fromLake Delta was on standby.
Healthcare forum to cover several topics
Toys being collected for Christmas sharing
Governor activates Emergency Operations Center for storm
Taberg man charged in fatal accident
Lowville woman charged with petit larceny
FLACK BROADCASTING GROUP, LLC7606 North State StreetLowville, NY 13367-1318
(315) 376-7500Fax: (315) 376-8549
Home | Blizzard Home | Moose Home | Schedule | About | Employment | Links | Personalities | News | Listen To News | Closings | Community Events | Submit Events | Weather | Obituaries | Contests | Contact | Advertise | Request AdvertisingCopyright © 2012 The Moose Radio Station and Flack Broadcasting Group, LLC. All rights reserved.