on Wednesday, 26 June 2013.
Oneida County Firefighters battled a blaze in the Town of Trenton Tuesday afternoon. The fire happened just before 4 p.m. at an abandoned home on 10977 Middle Road. The owner of the home was said to be in the process of demolishing it when the fire started. He was using a chainsaw to cut some floor joints when something sparked and the fire started. The man was able to get out of the home safely and call 911. Firefighters worked to fight the fire for more than 20 minutes, the home was severely damaged. Several fire departments were on the scene... including Remsen, Prospect, Barneveld and Holland Patent.
Healthcare forum to be held
Diabetes awareness program being held
Lowville man acquitted on drug charges
Hearing scheduled for driver in fatal accident
Croghan teen charged with alcohol possession
FLACK BROADCASTING GROUP, LLC7606 North State StreetLowville, NY 13367-1318
(315) 376-7500Fax: (315) 376-8549
Home | Blizzard Home | Moose Home | Schedule | About | Employment | Links | Personalities | News | Listen To News | Closings | Community Events | Submit Events | Weather | Obituaries | Contests | Contact | Advertise | Request AdvertisingCopyright © 2012 The Moose Radio Station and Flack Broadcasting Group, LLC. All rights reserved.