on Tuesday, 09 October 2012.
A fire that started shortly after 6 PM Sunday evening leavesa family of five without a home. Twoadults and three children made it out safety after their home caught fire,leaving the home a total loss. Themobile home was surrounded by flames when firefighters arrived from Lee CenterFire Department, and they had to call on Taberg and West Leyden departments tohelp put out the flames. Lee CenterChief Joe Baker reports that the fire started around the electrical panelbox. Baker also reports that two kittensdid not make it out alive. A crew fromLake Delta was on standby.
BRCS Superintendent updates capital project
Website available to help combat teen alcoholism
Pursuit suspect facing additional charges
Forestport man charged with reckless endangerment
Carthage man charged with possession of stolen property
FLACK BROADCASTING GROUP, LLC7606 North State StreetLowville, NY 13367-1318
(315) 376-7500Fax: (315) 376-8549
Boonville, NY WBRV 101.3 FM
Lowville, NYWLLG 99.3 FM
Home | Moose Home | Blizzard Home | Schedule | Moose's Pooches | About | Employment | Links | George's Show | Dana's Show | Personalities | News | Closings | Community Events | Listen to the News | Weather | Swap Shop | Obituaries | Contests | Contact | Advertise | Request AdvertisingCopyright © 2012 The Moose Radio Station and Flack Broadcasting Group, LLC. All rights reserved.